Monthly Archives: October 2016
Select your seat while making reservation
Selecting your seat involves selecting the location of your seat, near the window or away from window, etc. Assume you are traveling for just three or four hours in a thee tiered rail train, the seat selection does not matter. However, if you are traveling for a long destination, the seat selection is very important. As you have to stay for a long time on that seat. So comfort is very important.
Seat selection varies from person to person. Some people like to sit near the window while other may prefer the middle seats. According to their choice they need to book that seats in advance.
Pack your luggage
Packing your luggage according to the aviation authority instructions is always important. This will helps you to by avoiding unnecessary things, and you can save your time. And be sure that what are the important things to carry while the traveling. Because you need carry all the important things. So packing in advance will helps you in that time. There are some protocols while packing your luggage. You can find these protocols on the official websites of the service provider.
Eating is very important while you are traveling. Some people are very sensitive, in that case it is advised as they need to bring their food along with them. Even though in flights also they will provide food which is very easy to digest. But it is very important get food for them. And some times experts suggests walking after eating in the flights. This will helps to your digestion.
Jiuzhaigou is a nature reserve in Sichuan Province and famous for its crystal blue lakes and melti-level waterfall. It is populated by nine Tibetan villages. Jiuzhaigou is the most beautiful in autumn because forests take on attractive yellow, orange and red hues, making that the season a popular one for visitors. It is also holy destination for photographers to take the most beautiful photos. In the valley, visitors can experience the local Tibetan culture and customs.
Shangri-la in northwest Yunnan Province is a Tibetan county of Diqing Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture. It features splendid landscapes and a mixture of ethnic cultures. It is surrounded by snow-capped peaks, gorges, lakes and virgin forests. In October, the area astounds visitors with its sunning vistas when leaves turn yellow and red. Visitors can experience the local lifestyle, culture and cuisine of 13 different local ethnic groups.
Locate in the northwest Hunan Province, Zhangjiajie is one of most popular tourist destination in October. Most scenic spots are situated in the northern part of the city containing Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Wulingyuan, Tianmen Mountain, Huanglong Cave, Baofeng Lake and Suoxi Valley. It attracts numerous tourists for their beautiful forests, odd-shaped rocks, exquisite canyons, limestone caves and jaw-dropping panoramic views. Zhangjiajie presents different views to the visitors with the changing of seasons. October is one of the best months to visit here.
Daocheng is located in the south Ganzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of the southwest Sichuan Province. Daocheng is considered as the “the last pure land on the earth”. Daocheng is famous for its magnificent mountains, white glaciers, broad valleys, lush pastures and beautiful lakes. In October, the area begins its colorful autumn and attracts hundreds of tourists to travel and hike here.
Carry enough sunscreen creams and lotions with you
- No matter if you are travelling in a car or public transport, summers require you to take care of your skin from sunshine and dust. It is always good to carry enough sunscreen creams and lotions with you so that you can protect your delicate skin. When you reach your destination give yourself a nice bath so that you can have a fresh and rejuvenated feeling. You can easily buy such items from the internet by opting for street deal sg promo code.
- You can also carry some beauty products with you like nail paints so that you can apply them over your nails in free time during vacation trips. With such options, you can also take care of your body up to a great extent.
Drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated
- Water is one of the most essential items when you travel and especially during summers you need to ensure that you keep on drinking enough water to keep your body hydrated. Thumb rule says that you should drink 8 to 12 glasses of water in a day especially during travel. This helps in staying fit and healthy and all of the impurities are flushed out in the form of sweat and urine leaving you with a clean and detoxified body. Aside to water you can also have few glasses of lemonade to keep your body and mind fresh.
Carry Light Weight and Casual Clothes
- Summers require you to wear light weight and casual clothes. It is good because your body is able to breathe properly and with proper inflow of air inside your body you also feel light and happy.
- An occasional spa and sauna session can do wonder as such therapies help your body to relax and keep your mind cool and calm.
- When you pack your clothes also make sure that some light snacks are also packed. Whenever you feel hungry during travel you can relish those snacks. Some light snacks include items such as salted potato chips, wafer chocolates and juice packs.
- It is important to pack your bags in such a manner that your bags appear lighter and smaller so that you can carry them in an easy and simple way during summer vacations.
Just like the Thanksgiving Day in America, in the night of the New Year day Chinese family will get together and have a big dinner. Although most of the North Chinese will still have the classic and traditional Chinese dumplings, most Chinese tends to have various kinds of delicious food as the development of society and economy. Chinese people strive for the reunion in the Spring Festival. Families would get together to spend several precious days, even the persons who reside far away from home. After the great Eve, families and friends will visit each other. Kids can get some money as the lunar New Year gift. Red is the main color during those special happy days, which means a kind of happiness and perfect satisfaction. In the dinner, quenelles mean the hope and celebration the reunion and the fish means a beautiful wish of the coming year. So friends, come to China now or you can plan to come here during the New Year. I am so sure that you will love the feelings here. A traditional China travel will be one of an exciting exploration of the culture and exotic experience. You may have heard that Chinese people are all friendly and enthusiastic. You will love them. What’s more, the delicious Chinese food will make you impressive.
During the New Year, people everywhere are happy not only for the New Year but also for the leisure time to have a good rest and parties. Majing is most popular game among the Chinese people. After lunch, four or three family members or friends will sit down and play Majing. Most of them will bet some money to add more challenge and fun. So, guys when you come to China, you must learn how to play majing in order to play games with your Chinese host or hostess. Maybe you can also travel to Shanghai to experience the exotic Chinese lifestyle.