Packing Suitcase for Business Travel
Main problem occurs when it comes to the clothes you want to wear. Packing them perfectly is a tricky task since chances of getting wrinkles on the nicely ironed clothes are higher. Traveling with an iron to press your clothes again is really tough because it leads to heavy luggage and of course will you be so much free there to iron your clothes?? Definitely NO!
- Decide in advance what you are going to wear and the day. Accordingly start preparing. After ironing, close all the buttons of your shirt and the zips of your pant. Fold your shirt and pant properly and keep each in a plastic bag. Plastic bag would help you to get minimum wrinkles.
- The other clothes which you require on less priority can be rolled. Rolling clothes also helps in not getting creases or wrinkles.
- Keep the heaviest item at the bottom and keep the light items above it.
- Keep shoes in another plastic bag and put socks inside the shoes to save the space.
- A tie can be an important part of your attire at professional meeting and it is more prone to wrinkles. To avoid these wrinkles, go for a tie case in which you can put more than one tie at a time without any creases.
- Keep your all extra stuff like toothbrush, soap & toothpaste (if needed) in another small plastic bag.
- If you are a watch lover and wish to carry more than one watch with you, then instead of carrying separate boxes for each watch, get a good quality and travel friendly watch case and organize your watches in it. Buying a watch case online will save your time if you do not have one already.
- Keep stuff like charger, earphones in the outer compartment of your bag since you may need it any time.